- In lieu of candles, I use tape. Makes finding tape easy and is a fun conversation piece.
- I'm a horrible driver. My friends insist on driving when we go anywhere together. I'll admit I'm a bit absentminded. Being directionally impaired doesn't help either.
- One of my favorite bookstores is closing and I'm sad. Very sad. My family went to say goodbye this weekend and we bought books on their 40% off sale. The sale was nice, but it didn't make up for the fact that I'm now minus a bookstore. WHAAA!
- I have bottles of acrylic paint piled high in a punch bowl on my art table. (You can see it in the corner of the tape picture above)
- I wore glitzy ballet-type shoes to an uppity banquet the other night only to look down and discover the jewels had fallen out and in their place were gaping holes. Zikes! I kept my legs under the table for the rest of the night.
Are there any truths you'd like to share?