I had the pleasure of being interviewed by SarahAnn at Musings about writing stories for Children's magazines. If you've been curious about that market--check it out here. Thanks SarahAnn!
And apparently I'm a creative liar. :) Thanks Bethany and Roxy for this award. You guys are pretty great liars *ahem* I mean, writers yourself.
I have to post six lies and one truth about myself. Can you uncover the truth? Here goes:
(Answers have been added)
1. I've seen a real live pegasus. Nope.
2. My first job was walking the tight-rope in the circus. As cool as that sounds...no.
3. I love repelling. Did it once. Not a fan of heights.
4. I made the Olympic gymnastics team at the age of twelve but broke my leg and couldn't go. No, but I know someone who did.
5. I sang backup in a Legends concert. Believe it or not, I did.
6. I don't know how to drive a stick-shift. Learned at the age of 33.
7. I'm a distant cousin to J.K. Rowling. I wish!
Guess away people. (I'll post answers on the weekend.)
Okay, now to award some AWESOME
Where Ladybugs Roar
Where Sky Meets Ground