Since it's halfway through the year, I thought it'd be good to check my dream list and see where I'm at.
- Listen to my heart. Check!
- Walk 3-5 days a week. This started pretty well but I'm struggling now.
- Lose 2 pounds a month. It's been more like 1 a month, but still progress.
- Try a new skill each month. Remember my 12 for 12? Well, I dropped it because the expectation was taking the fun out of it; but I still try to be intentional at trying something new or getting better at an old skill each day.
- Plan more (so I can live more). Check!
- Have a date with hubby weekly. Half-check. Still working on this.
- Put new art in Etsy shop weekly. It's been more like bi-weekly. Right now I'm rethinking the Etsy shop and how I'll be running it.
- Put originals in new boutique. Haven't accomplished this yet. But I did put new originals in the shop I already had art in!
- Watch less T.V.--play more. Check!
- Face my fears. Check! (this is ongoing)
- Embrace myself, flaws and all. Yes, but still a work in progress.
- Get featured in a national magazine. Submitting.
- Submit work to a big blog. Check! And still submitting.
- Live simply. Each day I work on this a bit, so I guess that means Check.
- Dress up. Check!
- Celebrate the little moments. Check!
- Savor today. I'm getting better at this but still have to make myself aware.
What about you? Do you have dream/goal lists? Have you seen progress since the first of the year?