- How my husband can entice our kids to help push a dead car down the road and make it fun.
- Meghan Trainer's new song, "No!" (Sorry, I just do!) as well as the soulful one from Francis called, "Don't Worry About Me" which makes me cry every time.
- When family trips make us laugh till we can't breath and also reveal stuff for us to work through.
- How beautiful solitude can be. (Have I mentioned how much I love quiet?)
- Big salads created in bulk so something yummy waits in the fridge.
- Spellbinding books that I'm only a fourth of the way into.
- Remembering once again that I am responsible for creating the life I want.
What are you loving lately?