1. Crossed in front and thrown over your shoulder. Pair with blouse, pants and heels.
2. Belted in front. This style is beautiful paired with a neutral top and skirt.
3. Crossed in front over a dress. Lay middle of pashmina across neck. Throw both ends back, then cross and bring them forward.
4. Fasten with brooch. Wrap around neck and lay to one side; fasten with brooch. This is beautiful over a summer dress or as a cover-up on the beach.
5. Hooded. Put middle of pashmina over head like a hood then cross one end over shoulder. Perfect for when you're caught in a sudden rain or snowstorm.
6. Over striped shirt. Wrap a colorful pashmina once and let hang loose. This looks great with skinny jeans and boots.
7. Shawl. Wrap across shoulders and tie in front. Perfect for any little black dress occasion.
8. Vest. Lay Pashmina out flat. Take the two top corners and tie them together. This will leave an opening for your arms. Pull over a tank and jeans or shorts.
9. Double wrap. Wrap around twice, keeping it loose and messy. Pair with top, cardigan and jeans.
10. Skirt. Pull pashmina around your hips and across your side to where the seam would normally be. Keep enough fabric at the top to tie a knot later on. Wrap the other side and secure by knotting at the top. Fun for a night on the town or a day at the beach.
What pashmina outfit do you like the best?