I find myself leaning towards monochromatic colors for the basics of my wardrobe but I love having lots of pattern to mix it up a bit. These pieces would make fun additions to any wardrobe!
1. I'm crazy about loose tops and this one is perfect. Instead of polka dots ~ they're paisleys.
2. These adorable shorts would go with a multitude of colors or simply gray, white and black.
3. Sandals that are comfortable enough to walk around in and still dress up any outfit.
4. I love the light look of this scarf, perfect for summer layering.
5. This tote takes the cake ~ I am always weak when it comes to anything with old fashioned typewriters or inspiration to write.
Would any of these fit nicely into your wardrobe? What's your favorite of the five?