I'm really looking forward to another year of setting little goals each month. Like last year, I didn't set any monthly goals for January because I was busy setting up my yearly goals, so February marks the beginning of my monthly goals for 2015.
Here are my five goals:
1. Write 1000 words each weekday. I'm working on a writing project at the moment that I'm really excited about. It's been a long time since I've had time to focus on writing but I'm at a season of my life now where I'm able to. The hardest part is actually sitting down to start each day, but crossing off a list and putting a sticker on my chart helps motivate me. I had an almost perfect record in January so I'm hoping I can beat it in February.
2. Practice Spanish sounds and spellings in my Anki trainers (by Fluent Forever) daily. This is something I never thought I'd say, but I am LOVING learning Spanish! These cards make it super fun, it's like playing a game each day. I find myself recognizing words and sounds that I don't remember knowing and it's just super exciting. I can't recommend enough the book Fluent Forever if you're wanting to learn a new language!
3. See the movie, You're Not You. This movie looks inspiring in the best way. It looks like an incredible movie on friendship in the midst of a horrible disease and the power one person can have in giving hope.
4. Get rid of two more garbage bags of stuff. This doesn't seem to be a difficult one for our family, we have a giveaway box by our door that somehow continues to fill up as we de-clutter our lives. But this goal is for me, personally. I want to get rid of two garbage bags full of MY stuff.
5. Read two books. I lap up books like they're chocolate pudding, but sometimes I can get sidetracked with life so I'm putting this as a goal this month to keep myself on track.
What about you, what are you hoping to do this month?