I thought it'd be fun to make a roundup of my top ten picks of the week: books, movies, articles or whatever. So here goes:
1. This web mini-series adapted from Jane Eyre was just what I needed after my last show ended. I haven't watched all of it, but so far it is full of amazing acting and a great story! Absolutely love the two main characters in this.
2. This book about boundaries came highly recommended and now I'll highly recommend it. Easy to read; it helped me see problems I have in communicating and how to better that.
3. This post about what Christians should stop saying.
4. This easy art project. It's adorable and cool at the same time.
5. This free online personality test. The descriptions they gave were eeirly spot on. (Being a little obsessive, I took it twice to be sure.)
6. These photos. An interesting idea, although I wouldn't want to participate, ha.
7. This post on how to improve your writing. It's simple, but that's what I liked about it.
8. This organization, helping many around the world.
9. This lyrical story, written for children but beautiful enough for everyone.
10. This movie, which in my humble opinion, happily lived up to the book.
Do you have a favorite I should see, do, read, or listen to?