Since I talked about adventuring with paint last week, I thought I'd show you a fun (easy) project to use up leftover (acrylic) paint.
1. Paint the background, keeping similar colors spaced out around the canvas board.
2. Let the rest of the paint dry into chips and peel them off.
3. Trim the paint chips into pedals and leaves.
4. Arrange them how you want on the board.
5. Use gel medium to glue them down for a fun mixed media piece. (Sorry I ran out of gel medium so I didn't get mine glued down)
6. Finish it off by painting a stem and embellishments.
This could make a sweet Mother's Day present.
Did you have any adventures in painting this week?