1. How did you get started in leather-work?
I started making leather products in 2008. I was fascinated with the charm of genuine leather's beauty and durability. It can be used to produce many things such as bags, shoes, jewelry and creative work that I love.
2. What are your favorite tools?
Genuine leather, hanging pendants and paper.
3. What advice would you give someone new in the business?
Love what you do. If you are happy in your work, you will get profit more than money--happiness.
4. If you were a famous actor/actress, who would you be?
Julia Roberts because her smile can brighten my days.
5. And a few either/or questions just for fun; which would you choose:
Airplane or boat? Airplane.
Frog or parrot? Frog.
Purple or yellow? Purple.
Thanks so much!! You can visit Nisakorn's leather shop here.