- Elana Johnson's book Possession. Yes, I'm behind the times a bit, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story! (Finished it in a day if that tells you anything).
- A huge, beautiful fern that my hubby brought home. I hung it on the porch next to my artificial one. Haha. It's so lush and fluffy, fingers are crossed that I won't kill it!
- My eldest daughter's huge stack of library books. Now that summer is here, she's reading, crafting, cooking and baking! I'm LOVING it!!
- Hubby being off for a long weekend.
- That Mirror, Mirror just went to our dollar theater! Hoping to see it sometime today.
- Thinking up summer plans!
- Knowing I don't have to take anybody anywhere on Tuesday! :D