Well, nothing like setting goals for a month seventeen days into said month. But better late than never, yes?
First, let's look at last month's goals:
Rework my fall wardrobe. Done! I didn't get it photographed for you, but I'm happy they're hung in my closet and easy to access.
Write every weekday. I don't know if it's the fall air, NaNoWriMo spirit or knowledge of a year closing in on me, but writing has been strangely consistent!
Coffee on the porch. Yes, oh the lovely stillness of vibrant leaves whispering to me.
4. Create something autumn-y. Wha-wha-whaa. Didn't happen and I'm not really sure why. Too busy, I guess.
One fun, family adventure. Yes! I love crazy outings with my favorite people; they make me laugh so much.
Now for November:
1. Read two new books. I've been on a reading frenzy; it seems the cold weather always spurs me on.
2. Write every weekday (besides Thanksgiving break). I'm on a roll, might as well keep it up!
3. Finish cleaning out the garage so I can fit my car in. It's not too overloaded but I need to take things to Goodwill.
4. Write a letter. I love this old-time tradition because I adore getting real stuff in my mailbox. It's rare, but I love it.
5. Get a new haircut. I probably change my hair a tad every month but I want something that feels fresh.
How is your November going so far?